05 August 2008

Recipes

Does anyone know of a website where you can enter the ingredients you have and it tells you different recipes? Surely I'm not the first person to think of doing this, right? If no ones created a website like this they need to! I'm getting good at cooking about 4-6 different entrees but I really want to branch out and try some new recipes. I usually buy the same ingredients when I go grocery shopping because I know how to make it all. My master piece is, aside from breakfast, lemon pesto chicken. And man it's good. But you can only eat that twice a week and then you get bored.

If you have some great recipes that are somewhat on a beginner to intermediate level PLEASE let me know.

4 comments:

Missie Rose said...

i'll send you some links.

Michelle said...

THANK YOU!

KimDoll said...

i use foodnetwork.com A LOT. you can search by specific ingredient and they rate it by difficulty. you can search by show too. i like tyler's ultimate dishes, everyday italian, and sometimes emeril's.

Michelle said...

Yah i've done foodnetwork.com a few times too but we dont have internet at home so I have to plan ahead and its usually when I'm home and we're both tired that we're lost for what to cook. Last night I had pretzels in hummus. Ew.