06 August 2008

Introducing Super Target

I finally put my items on ebay and now the wait begins. I didn't realize it would take 2 hours to add only 10 items. I had thoughts of abandoning ship about 4 times. I think I put some good stuff up though so hopefully some fish will bite.

Not that anyone is eagerly anticipating or even remotely interested, but here are finally some pictures of our new kitty, Super Target. He looks very Japanese. This may explain his kung fu fighting techniques and his love for raw fish. Look at these pictures, isn't he cute!?

2 comments:

KimDoll said...

yeah it is time-consuming. i really feel like i've taken on a part-time job.

Super Target is super cute.

Michelle said...

It's great though!! I already have a guaranteed $38.50 and I did my shipping super high, $14.00, so I don't end up paying extra for that. I am already feeling the signs of addiction. I think next weekend will be time for garage selling and checking out some stores clearance sections.