30 July 2008

The Skinny on Men

Has anyone else noticed that especially lately, because really this has been going on for a couple of years now, more and more men are wearing skinny jeans? It started with Kate Moss and then inevitably Sienna Miller because those chicks have style. Personally I think they are NOT flattering unless you are a size 2 and 6 ft tall. I've tried on many occasion to talk myself into liking them and event bought a pair that sat in my closet never worn. What concerns me is all these dudes wearing skinny jeans. It's just not right! Men should not wear skinny jeans because their packages bulge (or not), they get a wedgie and you can see their happy trail. Sorry but I don't want to see that on some 90 pound musician dude. Ever. And really its all these musicians that are doing it. And not just a certain musical genre either. It's most musicians, musical men or artists of some sort that are wearing these jeans. I just don't get it or see the fashion in them for men. I'm disturbed.

2 comments:

Missie Rose said...

i'm 100% with ya. even here in backwoods medford the skater boys are dolled up in skinny jeans, even the fat ones. my thing is, boys/"guys" should only be permitted to wear them if a. their gay, or b. they were in the ramones. end of story. it's distrurbing.

Michelle said...

To my horror someone I know was wearing them the other night. No, not Eric. He is strictly not allowed to. Thank goodness he doesn't want to. They're just wrong on so many levels.