27 June 2008

Dog

I've heard two opposing opinions on when to get dogs. One says to get a dog before you have kids and the other says to wait until you have kids and they are at least a couple of years old. I am of the opinion to get one today. A neighbor has been out of town and we've been walking her two dogs since Wednesday and with her coming back today I need to fill the void and just bite the bullet and get a dog. Eric & I have been talking about it since November so my rash dicision isn't overly hasty.

Here are pictures of the two we are looking at, or should I say, two that I am look at. Eric needs some convincing.

Australian Shepherd / Blue Heeler mix









Lab / Collie mix

2 comments:

Missie Rose said...

you forgot the opinion that thinks you should wait till you own a home with a backyard. dogs need space, and fresh air, and dirt to dig and roll around in for hours on end.

Michelle said...

we've decided to wait. on both. besides kids need dirt to dig and roll around in for hours on end too.